 General / 21610
Re: Mystery brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 06:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message

That brick did come in at least two sets. First was a model (kind of dog • to
pull behind you) only sold in German Legoland in Sirksdorf in the middle • of the
70ies (but sorry to tell: no number available).

Yeah! It was a dog, not a duck! Now I remember :-) Anyway, the purpose of
the brick was as a handle for the end of a rope.

-Frank

Thanks everybody!

At least most of the mystery that surrounded this brick has cleared up...
Still curious about this dog though, should anyone ever find out more about
it, please let me know.

Speel Goed!

Wessel