 General / 21557
Re: Mystery brick (set 515)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:39:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message

That's too funny! There has just been a request on this special red brick in
the German lego Forum for the 2nd time.

That brick did come in at least two sets. First was a model (kind of dog to
pull behind you) only sold in German Legoland in Sirksdorf in the middle of the
70ies (but sorry to tell: no number available).

And second was duplo set 515, where this brick was used in the same way:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1973/c73de/c73de-03.html
(BTW: this set isn't even listed at Pause)

Kind Regards,

Old-Lego®-Expert Ben