 General / 21427
21426  |  21428
Subject:
HELP! (Was Re: Brickshelf problem)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 01:22:58 GMT

Same thing is happening to me now.

I try to upload a zip, and everything seems to work, but then I get a bunch
of broken images and it won't let me delete the folder.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Bryce McGlone" <bmcglone@4mc.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:09:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Brickshelf problem

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I'm not sure why the upload was corrupted.  Possibly because your browser
crashed and interrupted the upload process.  I had to manually delete the
image, because as you discovered the system diddn't obey the delete command • for
that file.  Try to upload it again and we'll see what happens.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

KL
Thank you Kevin. Also thank you for having such a wonderful site. Your work is
very appreciated.
Bryce McGlone