 General / 21428
21427  |  21429
Subject:
scans of LEGO stickers sheets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 02:10:07 GMT

I updated my web site with scans of 10 more sticker sheets since 8/15/00.  I
always post site update notices on RTL but have never done so on Lugnet.  I
hope this is the appropriate newsgroup.  And I hope you find the scans
useful.

As always, if you have sticker sheets that you don't see on my site please
send me scans (150 dpi) and I will post them as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Ryan

--

http://members.home.net/rjschave