 General / 21488
Re: scans of LEGO stickers sheets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:58:12 GMT

I've been using the jpg file format.

Ryan

--

reply to: rjschave at home dot com
http://members.home.net/rjschave
"Ryan J Schave" <rjschave-nospam@home.com> wrote in message
OK, I have all these mentioned, including the Old Wild West stickers • (#365?), if I
get these scanned, is that good enough?  Or do you need the originals?

Gary Istok

I don't need the originals.  I've been scanning at 150 dpi.  I use the set
number as the filename so I can identify them.  E-mail them to the address
below and I'll post them as soon as I can.

Sorting is another issue.  I've just been adding new scans to the bottom • of
the list.  I was thinking of sorting the list by set number.  Any other
ideas?  The sticker page already takes over a minute to load on a 28.8
modem.  I realize that not everyone has a cable modem.  Should I put the
scans on separate pages (like brickshelf - 0000, 1000's, 2000's, etc.)?

Thanks,

Ryan