 General / 21437
Re: scans of LEGO stickers sheets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:35:03 GMT

Ryan,

We need to get you some of the classic stickers, such as Yellow Castle, Main
Street, Thatcher Perkins Locomotive, London Bus, etc.

Gary Istok

Ryan J Schave wrote:

I have acknowledged that the stickers are copyrighted by The LEGO Group and
stated that the scans are for non-commercial use.

I've even told LEGO about the site.  I have not received any letters from
LEGO asking me to take the site down.  I will if they ask me to.

In my mind my site is similar to Brickshelf.com  The scans are there for
reference.

Ryan
--

http://members.home.net/rjschave
"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
That's pretty cool.

Aren't there any copyright issues?

Ryan J Schave <ryan-nospam@eclipse-online.com> wrote in message
I updated my web site with scans of 10 more sticker sheets since • 8/15/00.
always post site update notices on RTL but have never done so on Lugnet. • I
hope this is the appropriate newsgroup.  And I hope you find the scans
useful.

As always, if you have sticker sheets that you don't see on my site • please
send me scans (150 dpi) and I will post them as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Ryan

--

http://members.home.net/rjschave