 General / 21489
Re: Lego block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:40:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andy Mckenney writes:
Has anybody had Lego block? Simular to writers block.And being able to come
up with something cool to build? And if so what did you do?

Lego blocks?  I've got some scattered on the floor... :)

But seriously, I went to Europe with "builder's block" and have come back
refreshed with lots of ideas.  Visited London, Paris, and Legoland Windsor
too.  Looking at the architecture in these cities has given me many ideas
since their buildings are on average much more interesting than North American
buildings.  However, I probably won't have the resources to go crazy with and
build detailed structures.

On a more realistic note (I don't expect someone to go on vacation JUST to get
rid of builder's block), try borrowing some books from the library on a topic
that you enjoy.  The pictures are possible sources of inspiration.

Good luck!

Bryan