 General / 21392
Re: Brickshelf problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 01:40:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
btw, any plans for brickshelf not needing java to work?  Just adding a
META/REDIRECT tag would make it work for non-java enabled browsers...  Also
I thought you can upload tgz files to be uncommpressed - was that disabled?

Definitely a 2nd for using meta/redirect instead of or in addition to
Javascript.

Another thing, I was just noticing in the instruction scans that you don't
have an "up" like you do for the Gallery. Also, in the gallery, it would be a
little smoother to have the next/previous links at the bottom of the picture
in addition to at the top.

And as always, 3 cheers for providing us with such a wonderful resource!

Frank