 General / 21389
Re: Brickshelf problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:43:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryce McGlone writes:
I need some help on Brickshelf. I tried to post a picture, my computer gave me
a prompt telling me (low memory) and Brickshelf posted just the text. My
problem now is two fold: one, I cannot delete the text; two I cannot open my
Gundam subfolder. Can anyone tell me how to delete just the one picture that
does not come up?
Also I cannot get my Imac (no laughing) to upload. What I currently do is use
my digital camera at home and upload the the Imac. Then I email the pictures • to
myself at work and post from there. Any ideas on this one?
Thanks,
Bryce M

I'm not sure why the upload was corrupted.  Possibly because your browser
crashed and interrupted the upload process.  I had to manually delete the
image, because as you discovered the system diddn't obey the delete command for
that file.  Try to upload it again and we'll see what happens.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

KL