 General / 21387
  Brickshelf problem

I need some help on Brickshelf. I tried to post a picture, my computer gave me a prompt telling me (low memory) and Brickshelf posted just the text. My problem now is two fold: one, I cannot delete the text; two I cannot open my Gundam subfolder. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf problem

(...) to (...) I'm not sure why the upload was corrupted. Possibly because your browser crashed and interrupted the upload process. I had to manually delete the image, because as you discovered the system diddn't obey the delete command for that (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf problem

(...) btw, any plans for brickshelf not needing java to work? Just adding a META/REDIRECT tag would make it work for non-java enabled browsers... Also I thought you can upload tgz files to be uncommpressed - was that disabled? :) Dan (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf problem

(...) Definitely a 2nd for using meta/redirect instead of or in addition to Javascript. Another thing, I was just noticing in the instruction scans that you don't have an "up" like you do for the Gallery. Also, in the gallery, it would be a little (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf problem

(...) for (...) Thank you Kevin. Also thank you for having such a wonderful site. Your work is very appreciated. Bryce McGlone (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  HELP! (Was Re: Brickshelf problem)

Same thing is happening to me now. I try to upload a zip, and everything seems to work, but then I get a bunch of broken images and it won't let me delete the folder. ~Mark (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP! (Was Re: Brickshelf problem)

P.S. Kevin did you make some change to brickshelf recently? I was uploading just fine before this evening. ~Mark (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf problem

(...) I vote for no Javascript. (...) I second that motion. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf problem

(...) for (...) Kevin, Sorry this took so long to reply. I moved recently AND the wife is 8 months pregnant. I just tried to upload a picture from home and the same thing happened. Then I went into Photoshop and downsized the file but to no avail. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)