 General / 20583
20582  |  20584
Subject:
Toysrus.com and KBKids.com among 7 online retailers to pay $1.5m for shipping delays.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:10:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I thought many of you would be interested in this.

It looks like some internet companies shipping problems are catching up with
them.  7 online retailers have been forced to pay $1.5m in damages for
violating FTC rules on Mail and telephone retailers.

Here is the link to the article.

http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB20000726S0015

It doesn't look like they have all learned there leason yet though...

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/