 General / 20214
20213  |  20215
Subject:
Soccer busses - again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:22:44 GMT

How easy is it to get different colors of the soccer busses around the world?

Here in Norway I've only found them in the red, Norwegian team color, but we
are now planing a nice little week's trip to Denmark and Germany, and since we
(of course) will be visiting LEGOLAND I hope to get all colors form my town
shuttle service, but thinking economically: Which color could I find in a
German toy store? I do not have any interest in soccer whatsoever, so I hardly
know which color the German play in....

aj-ml
--
Anne Jorunn Midtkil