 General / 20213
Re: Gary's new EMAIL ID & announcements.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:15:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

Since I got a scanner with my new PC, I will finally be able to scan and
post many many different unique and rare LEGO items

Excellent!  I look forward to seeing them!

Then at some point I have to start looking for a new job.  I have a
couple of prospects already (one for a major retailer that sells
LEGO!!), that might curtail my time off.  But I've done so well in the
stock market recently, that I'm in no hurry.

Have you done well enough to take the time to write a sample chapter or two of
the "History of Lego" book you were considering at one point?  I don't know how
*seriously* you were considering it, but now would be the time to give it a go,
it would seem.  I know I, for one, would buy it.

Congrats on the job change, whatever it might be to.  And good luck with
sorting- I'm in the middle of doing so for my (much smaller) collection now.

eric