 General / 20212
Re: He's baack! {:^D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:09:59 GMT

Excellent reference!  Glad to see there are some other closet (or not so
closeted) fans of 80's hair bands!

Lovin' the fact that he got to see Poison again in concert this summer,

Eric

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
Nice job getting Lugnet NGs back, Todd!  Woo-hoo!  As the poetic rock
band Cinderella put it (I think it was them) "Don't know what cha got,
til it's gawon...!"

Glad to hear Suz is home as well:-)

-John