 General / 20250
Re: Soccer busses - again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Herzberg writes:

Here are the buses and thier respecive nations:

3404-Black/White-Germany, Austria, Poland, Rusia, Czech Republic
3405-White/Blue-Finland, England, Scotland, Sweden, Netherlands
3406-Blue/White-USA, Canda, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina
3407-Red/White-Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Wales, Swtizerland
3411-White/Blue-USA, Mexico, Brazil (Canada? Argentina?)

In Australia the 3406 (blue windows) bus has only 4 sets of stickers: Japan,
South Korea, Italy and France.  The sticker sheet is smaller than the
others and made of a different type of paper.  The set box is printed with
these flags in the picture.  As far as I can tell 3404,3405 and 3407 have
the stickers as you have listed above.  We don't have the 3411 available
here.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com