 General / 20249
Re: Soccer busses - again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anne Jorunn Midtkil writes:
How easy is it to get different colors of the soccer busses around the world?

Just as a data point (not of any actual use to you!):
Australia has all 4 soccer buses 3404-3407 but not the extra set 3411
with the bonus real soccer ball as available in the USA.

We were all greatly relieved, as at one point Lego Australia said they
weren't going to import anything but the soccer playing field.  In the end
we got the full standard range and at promotional prices (around 1/2
suggested retail).  Someone thought that this might be because Soccer is going
to be an exhibition sport at the Olympics in Sydney but I don't know that
for sure.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com