 General / 20177
Re: The next Ohio BrikWar meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Drew Lawrence writes:
What day is ok with everybody?

I think I can do just about any weekend except for:

July 30th
August 4th
August 18th

I want to do it in Columbus this time, so I can make it. (And, also, a very
nice person named Carolyn Cheney offered to host it in her apartment.)

I should point out that I actually offered to hold a LEGO party *out* of my
apartment, not in it. As those of you who came to my last LEGO party know, my
apartment is tiny and stuffed with stuff (including too much LEGO!), and while
people will be welcome to use whatever space and resources in it they can
find, the main events should be planned for outdoors. I will also reinterate
that I have no air conditioning. Those caveats stated, I will again offer to
host.  Any weekend after 30 July, with the exeption of a weekend in Ausust
that I'll have to look up at home, is available.  If Brickwars is on the
agenda, scenery could be built in advance, using my LEGO, in my basement LEGO
area, before the event (no more than three or four can build down there at
once, and my son would probably want to be included).  I probably have enough
LEGO for almost any sort of scenery, unless you want to do something weird,
like an all grey 40x40 baseplate city.

Carolyn Cheney

How is the 12th of August with everybody?

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence