 General / 19894
19893  |  19895
Subject:
rehashing potential spoilers (was: Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

   All right, folks, as most of you know, I am not aware of certain aspects
of society, I guess you could say. I have heard of Harry Potter before, but
know little about it. Does anyone care to share a brief overview of the
Harry Potter books? I would appreciate it!

Buy the first one and read it.  I suspect you will read the rest.

The Harry Potter books are children's books (aimed at, I think, around 11 or • 12
year olds)

Nope.  They were written by an adult in an attempt to please adults.  They have
widely please children and adults, and have been labelled kids books.  BUT,
they have been produced with different, less juvinile, covers so that adults
would feel more comfortable buying them.

Seems his Mum and Dad were, so he is too.

This may not always be true.  There are certainly wizarding children coming out
of muggle parents.

my $.02,

Chris