 General / 19745
Re: Harry Potter Lego Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Lill writes:
I found this posted on the website. Lego has announced the purchase of
construction toy rights to Harry Potter and will release nine sets in
conjunction with the release of the Harry Potter Movie in Fall of 2001. Anyone
care to speculate on what they will look like? I haven't read the books
myself,
but it could be a boon for castle fans and include a reprise of some of the
Fright Knight materials. The page is:

http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=111&Year

Wait- why is this posted to lugnet.technic?

xposting to lugnet.general, FUT lugnet.general

eric