 Technic / 1763
Re: Harry Potter Lego Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bradley Dale writes:
I have read only the Sorcerer's Stone book, and I really can't imagine nine
sets being made from it.  I mean, there's a big castle, but there isn't nine
castles.  And there isn't any big ships or anything to make either.  My • guesses
are
- Hogwarts castle
- A mini-fig pack
- Hagrid's hut, may include the dragon
- Quiddich game, somewhat similar to Soccer set (now that would be cool!)
- Human-scale magic wand, possibly with lights and/or sounds (lame, but I • can't
think of nine good sets!)
- Harry on his broom carrying a few pieces, like other recent $3 sets
- Something including a mail owl (not a falcon, it needs to be a new owl!)
Well, its hard!  I think they will be doing major changes from the book to the
movie, so there is more possibilities for toys.

- Possibly a few 'Muggles' sets (Maybe Harry's original home?)
- Ron's home, possibly?
- The one village where Harry gets his supplies.... the name escapes my mind
at the moment.

There are plenty of model ideas from/for this series!

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence