 General / 19618
Re: Summer Shop at Home Catalog just arrived!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:19:57 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Tom Carstensen wrote:

Lego S&H changes is costing them a lot of $$ for large orders.

Turn that one around: S@H has realized that it's to their benefit to give
large purchasers a discount.

:)

Steve

One other thing I noticed about the new summer S@H catalog is there is
absolutely no presence of Rock Raiders (save for the Rock Monster on the
cover in the grandstands).  RR sure seems like a loser in the LEGO line up.
I have only bought one RR set, the very smallest set.  In my neck of the
woods all of the stores have RR on the shelves but the Artic sets continue
to be somewhat hard to find.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com