 General / 19520
Re: Summer Shop at Home Catalog just arrived!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 04:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.general, Mark Herzberg writes:
In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
3438 LEGO McDonald's Restaurant - $9.99
Sounds cool, a complete surprise to me.  So tell us Jeff, just how • juniorized
is it?

Do you mean how simplified the McDonalds is? It's not that bad. It has been • a
US S@H exclusive since the fall, so it's been around a while. The car is a
classic design, the resturaunt uses very little juniorization, but is small.

US S@H exclusive? As in, excluding Canada?  dang.  I knew it sounded too good
to be true.
US S@H and Candian S@H had a merger appperantly, so I think they're the same
thing.  And here is an image.
Alan

That is great news!  I checked out the image, and that is a cool looking little
set.  Very nice to see 7-12 instead of 5-8 (yes, I am over 12, but still).
I'll definately be getting one for my town.
PS: Exactly what does than minifig plan to order with a $100 bill?