 General / 19517
Re: Summer Shop at Home Catalog just arrived!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 04:02:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jeff Stembel writes:
(follow-ups set to market.shopping)
Well, I just got the brand new Summer S@H catalog!  Here's the list of new
stuff (at least I think it is all new): • I've been waiting for this.  Hopefully mine is on the way right now!

3404 Black Bus - $19.99
3405 Blue Bus - $19.99
3406 Americas Bus - $19.99
3407 Red Bus - $19.99

It is nice to see the buses lowered from the $22.00 in the small pamphlet • that
comes with the sets.  Are all buses S@H exclusives?

They were lowered from $22 because they now charge shipping, it used to be
included.  All but 3406 are exclusives.  :)

Jeff,

What is the new shipping scale?
Is it the same as LD? Or is it more?
When you add shipping to the soccer bus is it more then $22?

Thanks for the info...
Robin W
GFLTC