 General / 18987
  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

Jeff, (...) I have to agree with Jeff. I thought the last AT-AT was pretty bad, and the fact it said 2001 catalog. The train one was a very good hoax, but it still grates on me in terms of what we would like from our favorite company. Maybe there (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

Scott: (...) How about this: All text, images, or trademarks in this document are the intellectual property of their respective owners. All content is provided as is, with no warranty stated or implied regarding the quality or accuracy of any (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

(...) It was supposed to be bad! It was a joke, I wasn't going for a hoax! Couldn't you tell? I hope so. If not, then, well, I don't know what needs to be done to you :) Greg "This whole thunder deal is just making me mad now!" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

(...) Don't worry -- I'm sure most people got it. I know I did. :) It was the best thing since set 666, BURP Adventure. I wasn't too keen on using lugnet.announce for this purpose, but .announce seems to be taking a certain amount of abuse and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  lugnet.announce (was: Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes)

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes: <snip> (...) Hmm... I'd be interested in hearing what you think should/should not be in .announce... I think different people have different thoughts about that, so I'd love to hear what someone other than (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

Hey, I missed the BURP AT AT, and I've looked all over Lugnet for it. Can someone direct me to it? Markus (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

(...) Finally found it (1): (URL) following thread is almost as funny as the actual..."hoax". Good job, Greg. :-, Cheers, - jsproat 1. But don't try searching for "at-at" -- it seems that 2-letter words aren't indexed by LUGNET, for various good (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)