 General / 18945
Re: The Making of LEGO bricks, ?s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:28:43 GMT

They DEFINITELY use colored ABS pellets, as you can see them in use all • over the
LLC and other parks as detail bits, and the Imagination truck actually had • a
display showing the pellets and a mold.

All right, that makes sense, becuase I have never seen color discoloration
on LEGO parts, which is more than I can say for when I had to mix manually
the colors for a certaim part for the Chysler minivan seat drawer, among
others. I must have mixed that at least 3 or 4 times, and it was a headache.
The pre-colored stuff is definately a worthwhile investment, because you
don't have to worry about the color, which is very important for both LEGO
and the car industry.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company