 General / 18902
Re: Minifig packs - page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ran Talbott writes:
In lugnet.general, Jon D. Hayward writes:

Pictures and details at:

http://www.geocities.com/jondhayward/LegoMinifigPacks.html

Thanks,  Jon.

I'm not sure if this is really significant, but I noticed that:

  a. Only one of the "City Heros" is female,
  b. They made her a crossing guard,  and
  c. She appears to be identical to the "Town Folks" cop,  except
     that her face is hidden by an opaque visor.

Conspiracy theories,  anyone?  ;-)

When I mentioned female minifigs to a co-worker the other day,  she
was sure there was no such thing,  until I showed her one.

Hmmm...

Ran
I am always ready to expose a conspiracy!  Could it somehow be connected to
the plot to make all heroes/anti-heros speak English?  ...hmm, maybe the
female minifigs have some kind of control over the male drone figures, hence
the fewer numbers of females (in semi-conspicuous authority roles in larger
sets too)!  Diabolical!  Or maybe it's something more sinister...
Aaron