 General / 18887
Re: Minifig packs - page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 15:56:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon D. Hayward writes:

Pictures and details at:

http://www.geocities.com/jondhayward/LegoMinifigPacks.html

Thanks,  Jon.

I'm not sure if this is really significant, but I noticed that:

   a. Only one of the "City Heros" is female,
   b. They made her a crossing guard,  and
   c. She appears to be identical to the "Town Folks" cop,  except
      that her face is hidden by an opaque visor.

Conspiracy theories,  anyone?  ;-)

When I mentioned female minifigs to a co-worker the other day,  she
was sure there was no such thing,  until I showed her one.

Hmmm...

Ran