 General / 18588
Re: A piece everyone needs lots of... Chairs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 15:03:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:

Umm, would it be helpful if the Partsref HTML and image files were offered up
in a downloadable, stand-alone version?  That would be a no-brainer action,
the whole thing zips down to 2.3MB.

Yes. Not because I'd use the standalone version images in my web page, but
because I could compose the page offline using the partsref (you CAN do it if
you have, for example, MLCad, running, but it's a lot harder.) I wouldn't be
able to TEST my page but that's OK.

Alrighty.  For now, a zip of the stuff is at
<http://www.geocities.com/partsref/partsref.zip>.  It will probably move at
some point, but there it is for now.

Unzip to a directory, open either index.html or noframes.html, and your in
business.  The Search box is still there, and it points to the partsref
search engine on LUGNET, so be careful.

Steve