 General / 18446
Re: A piece everyone needs lots of... Chairs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 20:46:41 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:
Brown chairs (like in the Flash Speeder) would make a great piece to have in
bulk from Lego Direct.  Lets see:  stadiums for soccer (600 seats), movie
theaters (50 seats per screen), race track bleachers (600 seats), stage
theaters (300 seats), Castle courts (50 seats), passanger liners (boats, jets,
space cruisers, 100 seats each), Space troop transports (100 seats), gladiator
arena (600 seats).  Well I am sure there are many more uses for brown chairs in
bulk.  I personally would like about 2500 of them.  If the price was
reasonable, say $100 with shipping, how many people would want this part in
bulk?

I would be very happy with many copies of this piece also.  In any color but
yellow.

-chris