 General / 18462
Re: A piece everyone needs lots of... Chairs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 05:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:

(I'm a little disappointed that the folks who said they were interested in • hinge
bricks and tiles haven't sent in their requests yet!)

Jason is doing a great service (despite any whinging from certain quarters
about whether it was a useful idea or not, I feel it is, even if Lego never
actually looks at it).

I need to make time to put my wants in.... but that probably won't be till I ma
back from germany and have cheap net access again, because looking up the part
numbers is a pain in the butt. Vital that it be done, but a pain nonetheless

++Lar