 General / 18556
Re: >>BRICKYARD WARNING <<
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 20:24:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Martin writes:
this is a warning to my fellow lego enthusiasts that may be interested in
buying items from the Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez. as of today Gene owes

I have ordered for Gene numerous times and he has always come through, I can't
explain the lack of response, but we don't here these "warnings" when it is
months from payment to delivery on Auczilla sales.  Things come up and I don't
think any of us rely on LEGO for daily bread.  As with everyone else give Gene
a chance.