 General / 18554
Re: I received my Brickyard shipment today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 17:49:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tommy Johnson writes:
In lugnet.general, Matt Martin writes:
this is a warning to my fellow lego enthusiasts that may be interested in
buying items from the Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez. as of today Gene owes
myself and many others items that he has received payment for, for in some
cases months.i have attempted to contact Gene many times via e-mail to the
brickyard, his personal e-mail address, and via telephone to no avail. this
is in NO way an attempt to smear his good name, it is meant again only as a
warning, as i would hope others would do if they were in my place. -Matt

Received today a USPS Priority Mail shipment from Gene Rodriguez with
my winnings from Brickyard, paid for on 4/2 and finally shipped 5/25.
Enclosed copy of the invoice had a handwritten "Sorry for the delay...
-Gene".

It appears that whatever problems Gene was having are at least partially
behind him and he's getting the backlog of Brickyard orders shipped at
last.

Matt, I hope your package is in the mail or already on your doorstep!

Regards,
-Tommy

HOW WIERD! ONE DAY AFTER POSTING THIS WARNING i received my items, with "
sorry for the delay... gene" written on the invoice.  i feel responsible to
my fellow lego enthusiasts to let them know the whole story,so take this for
what it is worth, and having done that i hope all the other people will
receive their items from gene very soon. -Matt