 General / 18537
18536  |  18538
Subject:
GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 18:35:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We weren't going to publicize until we had all of our ducks in a row,
but since Tim let the proverbial cat out of the bag and we are pretty
well set in our plans, I am proud to announce that the GMLTC has been
invited to display their train layout at LegoLand California during
their first annual Kidvention in July.  We will be showing in the park
from July 11th through the 16th.  Needless to say we are very excited
and are scrambling to work out all of the details.  In an ironic twist,
the owner of the layout, Conan Collopy, will be traveling around Europe
with his wife during this time and so will miss the gig:-(

We look forward to meeting any LUGNETters who will be able to attend!

-John
GMLTC self-appointed spokesman