 General / 181
  TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

HEY! YOU READ IT! anyway, I was just checking if I could make my name a nickname, and Todd's realname system clock my real name into the message HEY TODD! did it work? where does it put the realname cache data into the message? HUH? HUH? CAN YOU (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

hey ToDd! I LoOKEd inTO the "MeSSAge PropertIES" and IT did'NT saY anYThinG about REALnAME!!! (ok, ok, I'll stop the caps now, jeez! bit my head off!) Ickna -[ Old legos never die, that just get vacuum cleaned ]- -- Instructions for usage of Ickna®: (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

hey guys, I'm really bored, so this is now christened as "Ickna Thread Of Coolness" post to it and be, umm, cool then. Ickna -[ old legos bla bla bla ]- -- Instructions for usage of Ickna®: Ickna® should be placed on a level surface, maximum (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

I see nobody is cool yet. this is my thread, i'm not pestering anyone, I'm not flaming. (ok, I am a little hot, I opened a window..). Todd, please don't kick me off lugnet, umm I luv you!, no, darn it, that's not it, ummmm..... I Like you alot and (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

Hey todd, could you move my thread off coolness to lugnet.off-topic.fun that way I won't be in anyones way, and their coolness can be obtained as they observe people discuss off topic items Thanks! really bored Ickna -[blah blah blah that old lego (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

(...) You have to do that yourself. Like this. (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

(...) I think he was asking for Todd to move the appends he already made, but who can say for sure. Personally, I'd consign them to the howling void, they were content free. (1) Todd doesn't purge stuff of others, though, as that would make him an (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

How would I move it? you have become cool, because you posted to the thread of coolness Ickna -- Instructions for usage of IcknaTM: IcknaTM should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is +/- 5° IcknaTM is not a toy, may be toxic (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

OOOO!!!! now I'm offended, disregard my reply in the "kudos (was pnuematics & mindstorms)" it's my little piece of the net, my thread of happyness, something I can control, you can't be given cool status when you post to it anymore, meany man! (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

Please read my apologies in lugnet.general I am very sorry I made you mad. Nick (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

(...) Hmm. Is not archiving something considered censorship or editing? --Todd (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

(...) There are certain questions it's better not to ask, because if you didn't ask, you can't claim ignorance of the answer. This was one of them. But that's OK, I bet it was a facetious question. ++Lar ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

(...) You simply put the group you want the thread to go to on the Followup-To line. Then all replies go to that group. (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

(...) It was indeed a facetious question. --Todd (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)