 General / 18089
Re: cleaning smokey Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 20:47:17 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Eric McCarthy wrote:
Does anyone have a safe, fast way of removing cigarette smoke smell
from Lego pieces?

I just did this, and am very happy with the results.

First, separate any transparent pieces, paper, etc. from the batch; you won't
clean these using this technique.  I *have* used this technique on rubber and
printed pieces, with no ill effect.

I have seen some damage of non-transparent pieces, but they were also
soaking in Pine-Sol for a couple days I think.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com