 General / 18031
Re: cleaning smokey Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 05:33:41 GMT

     Here's a little tip for cleaning lots of very small pieces (Like
technic bushings, 1/2 bushings, 1x1 plates, etc.)  Save an empty
dishwashing detergent bottle with a squirt top.  Put in all the pieces
and the soaking solution of your choice.  Shake gently.  After the
soak open the squirter and squirt out all the detergent.  Remove the
top and CAREFULLY (so no parts float out of the top) fill with fresh
water.  Replace the squirter, shake it a little, squirt out all of the
water, and repeat the rinse process as many times as needed to get rid
of the soap.  After the final rinse dump the small parts out on a
towel and let em dry.

Thomas

On Sun, 7 May 2000 00:58:01 GMT, "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com>