 General / 17888
Re: Question about 6081
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 04:59:31 GMT

I tried to tie a "wench" down to lego train tracks one time, but them lego
wenches just aren't tall enough.

In lugnet.general, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Matthew Miller wrote:

Whytcross, Benjamin <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote:
I'm just curious..why is the female mini-fig called a 'wench' in this set,
when [at least in Aus] it was called the princess' castle? I didn't think
TLG would release a set called 'Wenches castle'.

I'm pretty sure that that is an _UN_official term, not somethign from Lego • at
all.

I don't know what would happen if TLC ever made a "Wenches' Castle," but I • have a
strange feeling that the normal consumer demographics wouldn't apply to • *that*
puppy...

You could have a whole 'wench' theme, Wenches Perilous Pitstop (they change
their own tyres for a change), Fort Wencheredo (like the movie Bad Girls),
Wenches Discovery Lab (girls do like science) and also the Wench Service Pack.

pete.w