 General / 17887
RE: Question about 6081
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 04:57:39 GMT

Not sure how to interpret the last one [wench service pack]...I don't know
if they'd sell that to kids :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter White [mailto:aztekium@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 2:55 PM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Question about 6081

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Matthew Miller wrote:

Whytcross, Benjamin <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote:
I'm just curious..why is the female mini-fig called a • 'wench' in this set,
when [at least in Aus] it was called the princess' • castle? I didn't think
TLG would release a set called 'Wenches castle'.

I'm pretty sure that that is an _UN_official term, not
somethign from Lego
at
all.

I don't know what would happen if TLC ever made a "Wenches'
Castle," but I
have a
strange feeling that the normal consumer demographics • wouldn't apply to *that*
puppy...

You could have a whole 'wench' theme, Wenches Perilous
Pitstop (they change
their own tyres for a change), Fort Wencheredo (like the
movie Bad Girls),
Wenches Discovery Lab (girls do like science) and also the
Wench Service Pack.

pete.w