 General / 17905
Re: Question about 6081
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 17:44:55 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Both of which are a little dull, I like "Het Spookkastell" ('91 eu
catalogue). I've no idea what it means, but is sounds good.

Sounds like german or something for the haunted castle (I dont speek german so I
am only guessing here)

It isn't German.  Perhaps Dutch, Danish or Swedish.  Seeing the use of the (common
to Dutch) double vowel, I would bet Dutch.  But I think your translation is correct.

Gary Istok