 General / 17881
17880  |  17882
Subject:
Question about 6081
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 04:17:34 GMT

I'm just curious..why is the female mini-fig called a 'wench' in this set,
when [at least in Aus] it was called the princess' castle? I didn't think
TLG would release a set called 'Wenches castle'.

Enlightenment appreciated,

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)