 General / 17591
Re: The Lego Femme Fatale : A Reprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:06:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
But the new Adventurers female minifig is remarkable, because fairly
obviously a "bad girl."  I've dubbed her the Femme Fatale at least until
her actual name can be discovered, and I think she's the neatest female
minifig I've ever seen--even better than the Pirate Wench or the Forest
Babe (heresy!).

Aaah! No way, Lindsay, you've gotta be kidding!
OK, seriously now: I love the pirate wench and the forest wench *torsos*, but
I never thought much of their faces. I don't think it's quite as nice as it
could be.

<snip a bunch>

I gotta agree with Shiri on this one.  I thought highly of the earlier female
torsos, but their faces were, um, well, they sucked.  I liked the Paradisa
faces better, so I used a lot of them instead.  Now, TLC is starting to open
their eyes and realize that they need chicks.  Cool ones, and now.  Femme
Fetale, as well as Princess Storm, are the first step in a very good
direction.  Let's all hope they keep walking this direction...
-Chris (the metaphorical, ancient chinese proverb-type one)