 General / 17592
Re: The Lego Femme Fatale : A Reprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
But the new Adventurers female minifig is remarkable, because fairly
obviously a "bad girl."  I've dubbed her the Femme Fatale at least until
her actual name can be discovered, and I think she's the neatest female
minifig I've ever seen--even better than the Pirate Wench or the Forest
Babe (heresy!).  I have a close-up of her up on the web:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/femmefatale.jpg

Hmm.. almost reminds me of Laura Croft (SP?), from the Tomb Raider games.
Yes, EVIL females... HA HA HA HA HA HA : )

Lara, I think.... but yeah!

I can't think of any bad females, perhaps they are starting to realize that
women can be bad too. She definately looks like a "kick butt and take names"
kind of lady. The only other bad female might be the witch from the Bat Lord
series. I like the new role, though.

Nuh-uh. You guys obviously missed Princess Storm. Theoretically, she's with
the good guys; but she's definitely a "kick-butt-and-take-names" girl too. Her
face is the best I've seen around, I'm using it for my lead character in CW
(and in all my castle MOCs for that matter). Her torso is quite good too (a
feminine armor) but it's a bit too, um, how-you-say... shaped well (?) for my
taste ;-)
Oh well, It's still an improvement over previous ones; and this Femme Fatale
is even better. Heck, her torso could be used for males as well (which is
great IMO).

-Shiri