 General / 17590
Re: Lego Soccer Buses, Part Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:06:21 GMT

Looking at the picture from the Danish catalog brings me to yet another (and
hopefully not annoying) question.  I noticed the dasher boards had stickers on
them in the Danish catalog.  Do the sets here in the US come with those as
well?  I know there are a few out there who have bought them.  Appreciate it
very much. :)

Ok, so here's the kicker. She said that the 3406, which was not known to be
available in the USA, but can be seen here in the Danish catalog:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00dk/c00dk-31.html

is available NOW! Ha!! Can you believe that? Knock me over with a feather. Or
something. All the buses cost $22.