 General / 17589
17588  |  17590
Subject:
Lego Soccer Buses, Part Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:53:15 GMT

I called Lego S@H again to inquire about the availability of Soccer buses. She
said:

3404 - available end of May.
3407 - available end of May.

The above two sets can be see here as being available in April:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/d00am-125dpi/d00am-01.html

Lego missed a deadline, no surprise there. Moving right along,

3405 - available end of May.

This is the one that's supposed to be released in stores. See it here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-03.html

Ok, so here's the kicker. She said that the 3406, which was not known to be
available in the USA, but can be seen here in the Danish catalog:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00dk/c00dk-31.html

is available NOW! Ha!! Can you believe that? Knock me over with a feather. Or
something. All the buses cost $22.