 General / 17577
Re: AFOL article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:21:49 GMT

  Also from this article about AFOLs:

http://www.ocregister.com/living/lego00421cci1.shtml

"And why could you telephone
    the Michon family, also of
    Irvine, and have their machine
    tell you "Sorry, we're not
    available now. We're too busy
    playing Lego"? "

   I've traded LEGO with someone in the paper!  Thats cool to see they got in
the paper for their devotion to our favorite toy!  I am going to change my
machine's message now...

Anyone want to say AFOLs don't matter to Lego's bottom line now?

You bet we matter!  Its great that someone is finally noticing!

Have fun!
John