 General / 17576
Re: Famous LEGO Collectors..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:05:13 GMT

Richard Franks wrote in message ...

Just heard part of a radio interview (Radio 1, UK) interview with
'Hanson' - annoying Aussie kid-band... "Mmm-bop" etc?

If you mean the brother band who did MMMBop, then don't blame the • Aussie's.
Those fellas are 100% pure Americana, hailing from the great state of
Oklahoma.  :)

Ooops! Maybe I was thinking of the Bee-Gees? :) Actually, I'm probably • happier
not knowing that much about Hanson :)

Not as happy as we Australians are, Richard..... ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/