 General / 17542
17541  |  17543
Subject:
Famous LEGO Collectors..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:10:40 GMT

Just heard part of a radio interview (Radio 1, UK) interview with 'Hanson' -
annoying Aussie kid-band... "Mmm-bop" etc?

Interviewer: "..and one of my favourite rumours about you is that you all have
     a big tub of LEGO that you play with.. hahaha"
Annoying Kid from Hanson: "um.. that one is actually true - we collect LEGO"

Kinda reminds me of the recent article stating that LEGO is possibly going to
become a 'Generation X' collectible. We're not as weird and outcasty as we once
were - *sigh* :)

Richard