 General / 17573
Re: AFOL article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:37:50 GMT

On the topic of factually incorrect, did you notice that in the margin it
says "LEGO is plural." My understanding was that LEGO is the company, what
we buy are the brick(s) (plural).

-Nick

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:
From this article about AFOLs:

http://www.ocregister.com/living/lego00421cci1.shtml

Thanks for the pointer! Interesting article and not as factually incorrect • as
the norm. No mention of Lugnet, or other electronic resources, though, • which is
too bad. Golden opportunity missed.
<cut>