 General / 17559
    Re: Old LEGO —John DiRienzo
   (...) I've read Gary's posts several times, and I am glad someone got them all in one place! I think it would be great to have some pictures to go along with Gary's educational series, too. Although, I never got the impression that anyone here was (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Old LEGO —Gary R. Istok
      (...) I have been thinking about this topic for a very long time. My take on this is that in lugnet.general, the most people will be exposed to the history behind LEGO. If we were to make say a lugnet.history, or a lugnet.classic, perhaps a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Old LEGO —John DiRienzo
      (...) is (...) lot (...) I have conceded that this is the best place for historical LEGO posts, and I am glad to see their has been some discussion of Old LEGO here since I mentioned the idea of a new group. (...) I have been doing the same, and (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Old LEGO —Jim Hughes
     (...) is (...) lot (...) What you really need is a detailed description of each set. I have done this for all of the Technic sets (~250 to date), and it makes for a rather large site: (URL) I am sure that there is enough interest for a project like (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Old LEGO —Gary R. Istok
     Here are a few websites that I go to for old LEGO inspiration: Old LEGO cars (wow, what a collection) from some Swedish collector, whose name I do not know. Click on "LEGOBILAR", and you can view about 100 different cars & trucks. Also there are a (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Old LEGO —Allan Bedford
    (...) sort (...) articles (...) Todd (...) to (...) has a (...) While most of my original collection dates from 20 - ~27 years ago, I would love to write a 'Classic Review' of some of them, if anyone was interested. While they're not as classic (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)