 General / 17366
    Re: Lost Instructions —Kevin Salm
   (...) From where I am sitting, it does not matter what reasons Kevin Loch has for not posting instructions of current sets. Brickshelf is maintained privately and the operator may do whatever he wishes. It may be within TLC Fair Play Policy to allow (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lost Instructions —Dave Johann
     Excellent points, all of you. I assumed I had asked an unanswered question, but it appears I was wrong. Thanks for the insight. (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lost Instructions —Frank Filz
     (...) On the one hand I agree with you. On the other hand, I see no reason to not discuss TLC's policy. There is no reason to shut down discussion just because Kevin Loch has made a final decision (I would also hope that his decision is flexible if (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lost Instructions —Kevin Salm
      (...) I somewhat agree with you. The reason I have for not discussing this further is that there is no need until Kevin Loch indicates that he wants input from others and is considering changing his own policy. I agree totally with supporting (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lost Instructions —Shiri Dori
     (...) Right! So does anyone have official information about TLC's policy regarding this? Kevin, do you mind sharing whatever info you were given by TLC lawyers (or anyone else) that made you originally arrive at this decision? -Shiri (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lost Instructions —Paul Baulch
    Kevin Salm wrote in message ... (...) not (...) and (...) Policy (...) but (...) disucssion. (...) No, it would be the end of the discussion if A) we were simply told why (and we were! thanks Benjamin), or B) if Kevin said he didn't want to discuss (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)